Clan GoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan GoW

Diablo II UsEast Non ladder Chaosing, Baaling, and Gubering.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Smartest Man on Jsp.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I_Diablo_I

The Smartest Man on Jsp. Empty
PostSubject: The Smartest Man on Jsp.   The Smartest Man on Jsp. Empty11/12/2008, 11:41 pm

This banwave, was on purpose.
Let me explain to you some things like the above.

First of all, the main reason that d2jsp become popular as a Trade Community, was the fact that:

You couldnt buy an enigma, by selling 500 x occulus that you've found during your MF cause nobody

would take that as an exchange.
With njaguar's trick, you could sell the 500 x occulus for 1 fg each, get 500 fg and then

exchange the 500 fg vs an enigma.

That was the main reason that it became successful on trading.

- JUST MAKING THAT CLEAR, IN ORDER TO PROCEED WITH THE REST -

Now, About the on purpose banwave and the reasons:

Blizzard wasn't making any money from diablo2 since LONG time ago, because:

1) The game is out of stores. Noone buys it, so they don't get any money from the game's sells.

2) The players doesn't pay for monthly fees in order to have a standar money income monthly, as

the players of the other games of the company do.

So there is NO profit for that company named Blizzard from that game, and it lasted for 10 years.

This means that, instead of making profit (Don't forget that Blizzard is a COMPANY, not a non-

profit foundation):

10 years Blizzard was spending money in order to maintain the diablo2's servers and connection

lines (bandwidth), same as paying the Technical Administrators to maintain the server's software.

They couldn't just say "WE STOP D2 CAUSE WE DONT MAKE ANY MONEY", but they could force us on a

way to stop on our own,by closing the 98% of the accounts on battlenet and as we all know, since

the 98% will stop playing, the rest 2% will get bored of being alone on a dead game and will stop

playing too.

They did that 1 day before the release of the new wow, the WotLK so that players will think "It's

a great opportunity to start wow, since others will start from the beggining too".
And guess what, on WotLK you pay for monthly fees in order to have an account, you also have to

buy the game, so THEY GET MONEY.

----

Now coming to the d2jsp issues:

Njaguar was making money on Blizzard's back, by selling AIR and that is a fact.

What was Blizzard's reaction when found out on the middle age of diablo2 about that trading

community called "D2JSP" and the fact that noobs was paying to buy fg, and then exchange that FG

to become PRO on the game by buying items ?

They just made EVERY NEXT GAME OF THEM, TO HAVE IT'S OWN GOLD STORE THAT SELLS GOLD THAT YOU CAN

BUY WITH PAYPAL/CREDITCARD/ETC, AND EXCHANGE THAT GOLD WITH ITEMS!

So in conclusion, what does that means ?

It means that as they did on WoW and the new WotLK, the players will be able to buy gold & items

INSIDE the game STRAIGHT FROM BLIZZARD, LEGALY AND CHEAPER than you used to buy "Forum Gold" from

Nfaguar.

This is the reason that d2jsp FAILED on selling items or make a trade community for the next

generation's games of Blizzard like WoW and WotLK, because Blizzard may didn't have that function

at diablo2, had only a "TRADE SCREEN" that you could "SHOW ITEMS, TRADE ITEMS" and it was only

"ITEM VS ITEM", but on every next game they made, since they saw what d2jsp did, they added a

Gold Store in order to be able to get rid of nfaguar and his profit stupid forum.

In conclusion of the whole subject,

I recommend to everybody to go get rid of every single FG they got by buying any item they can

get from here, now that it still worths something..
Cause as everybody saw, diablo2 went finally dead after that last banwave with accounts and

cdkeys banned.. And since users on d3 will not trade through here since Blizzard has it's own way

of the same kind of trade, your fg sooner or later will not worth more than my shaved balls'es

hair.

PS: If you are not informed about the fact that Blizzard LEARNED from her mistake and another's

gain (NFAGUAR's GAIN FROM THEIR GAME), and the creation of "GOLD STORE" on those games (WoW and

WotLK, the latest Blizzard's same kind of diablo2 games), you are PLEASED to go verify it from

Blizzard's forums, ask friends of yours that already play or played WoW and WotLK, and notify

EVERYONE about that so that they get rid their stupid njaguar's shitty FG and get the hell outta

here.

Else?

Else D3 will come.. And you are going to have like 10-20K fg, that will worth [b]NOTHING. That

you won't be able to trade ANYTHING with NJaguar's NON-OFFICIAL SHITTY EXCHANGING METHOD.

EVERYONE IS GOING TO USE BLIZZARD'S WAY OFC, AS THEY DID FOR WOW AND WOTLK ALREADY.

DON'T BE THE VICTIM! GET RID OF YOUR FG BY BUYING SOME ITEMS FOR D2 TO PLAY NOW, SO AT LEAST YOU

WON'T END UP SAYING "WHAT SHOULD I NOW DO WITH THAT FG, PUT IT IN MY ASS AND SPIN!?"

Best Regards,

Frozen
Back to top Go down
I_Diablo_I

PostSubject: Re: The Smartest Man on Jsp.   The Smartest Man on Jsp. Empty11/12/2008, 11:43 pm

You know this shit is true.
Back to top Go down
King[Vengeance]

King[Vengeance]

PostSubject: Re: The Smartest Man on Jsp.   The Smartest Man on Jsp. Empty11/13/2008, 1:48 am

wow, excellent points...never thought of it that way...smarmy bastards....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Smartest Man on Jsp.   The Smartest Man on Jsp. Empty11/13/2008, 3:03 pm

lol Well Thats the type of thinking people use for government conspiracy theorys but Could have some truth to it but its nothing more then pure Gossip atm lol
Back to top Go down
https://gowclan.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Smartest Man on Jsp.   The Smartest Man on Jsp. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Smartest Man on Jsp.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan GoW :: Welcome To Clan GoW :: Random Chat-
Jump to: