Clan GoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan GoW

Diablo II UsEast Non ladder Chaosing, Baaling, and Gubering.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

need to know something... please respond quickly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mortal God

need to know something... please respond quickly Empty
PostSubject: need to know something... please respond quickly   need to know something... please respond quickly Empty11/28/2008, 12:08 pm

[b]does anyone know if i can make a spirit (monarch) on non-ladder? and if i can what is the rune combination? i need to know quickly please.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

need to know something... please respond quickly Empty
PostSubject: Re: need to know something... please respond quickly   need to know something... please respond quickly Empty11/29/2008, 2:52 pm

You sadly cant make a bunch of rune words on NL meaning Non ladder and spirit happens to be one you cant make on NL. Tal Thul Ort Amn is the rune word combo though. Some other Ladder only rune words you cant make would be Fortitude Ice Pheonix Grief Dragon Dream Death Faith Pride insight im sure theres more but i just dont feel like racking my brain right now you could google ladder only rune words im sure someone with no life has it on a site.
Back to top Go down
https://gowclan.aforumfree.com

need to know something... please respond quickly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan GoW :: Welcome To Clan GoW :: Random Chat-
Jump to: